The children, staff and governors of All Saints Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspirational Headteacher to build on the significant achievements and positive learning ethos of our primary school. With the support of an excellent and dedicated staff and hardworking and motivated pupils, this represents a wonderful opportunity and challenge for an inspirational leader seeking to drive a school forward
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
● Is an ambitious and confident leader ready to meet the challenges and opportunities presented by a rapidly changing educational landscape
● Is passionate about teaching and learning and believes in developing the true potential for each of our children
● Recognises the values of a collaborative learning community
● Is able to build trust and respect through thoughtful and confident leadership, demonstrating enthusiasm and integrity
● is an excellent communicator who is able to work closely in partnership with parents, the local church, the Diocese and the wider community.
In return we can offer you:
● A welcoming, friendly and dynamic teaching and professional learning environment with:
● A happy, creative learning community, showing kindness and respect to all
● An excellent team of creative, talented and dedicated teachers who work in close partnership with professional support staff and parents
● A fully supportive and engaged governing body
Please contact Ms T. Cartmill, School Business Manager to arrange a socially distanced visit and please visit our website
Applications must be completed on the application form provided, word document only, and submitted electronically
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 9 April 2021 at 10.00am
Shortlisting: 13 April 2021
Interviews: 20 & 21 April 2021
All Saints CE Primary (Stockport) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.