Salary Range L15-21
Required for January 2022
Number on roll: 205
Following the retirement of the current Headteacher the Governors are seeking to appoint a caring, motivated and dedicated Headteacher. St Joseph’s is a welcoming, caring community where children develop spiritually, morally and academically. Children enjoy coming to school and are proud of their community. Our children and families appreciate the importance of education and have the drive to succeed in life. They have the support of hard working and caring staff and benefit from excellent links with the parish.
The successful candidate will;
• Be a committed and practising Catholic with a clear vision of Catholic Education.
• Be passionate about education and the difference it makes to children’s lives.
• Be committed to promoting the holistic wellbeing of children and their families
• Be an outstanding leader with high expectations of pupils
• Have the ability to develop staff as excellent teachers and future leaders.
• Have the drive and commitment to raise standards.
• Have proven Senior Leadership experience.
In return St Joseph’s can offer you;
• Enthusiastic, happy, well-behaved children and supportive families.
• Hard working and dedicated staff.
• Excellent links with the Parish
• Professional and supportive links with local Catholic Schools
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
• A supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are welcome; we have a strict Covid-19 Health & Safety plan in place. Please contact Miss C. McHale, Headteacher on (0113)-2712093 to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 7 May 2021 at noon
Shortlisting: 11 May 2021
Interviews: 26 May 2021
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and registration with the update service.
St Joseph's Catholic Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.