The Governors of Lawn Primary and Nursery School are seeking to appoint an experienced Headteacher with a clear vision for success. Do you have the drive and determination to build upon the many strengths of this school, whilst maintaining its caring ethos? Can you help us to achieve the school’s vision ‘Children to be proud of’?
The successful candidate will:
• Inspire, enthuse, motivate and challenge staff and pupils to raise achievement at all levels;
• Be an experienced Headteacher able to undertake ambitious challenges and projects to further strengthen and improve the school and nursery;
• Have a strong ability to deliver through others;
• Think and act strategically whilst having a clear vision for continued success and will work closely and effectively with the school’s Governing Board;
• Work successfully in collaboration with other schools and nurseries;
• Be committed to further developing and building on existing partnerships with our families and the wider community;
• Encourage and enable the development of staff through delegation, empowerment and support.
In return we offer:
• A highly professional, talented, innovative, happy teaching and support team who are committed to progression and change in order to further the development of the school;
• A supportive, committed and engaged Governing Board who are dedicated to working in partnership to achieve the best for all our children;
• A school with strong foundations that is ready to move from good to great … with your help.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Kate Brandon in the school office to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Thursday 22 April 2021
Shortlisting will take place the same day and successful candidates will be informed.
Interviews will be held on: Monday 26 April and Tuesday 27 April 2021.