L18 – L24 (£64,143 - £74,295)
This post will commence on 1st January 2022
St Stephen’s Primary Church School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher to promote a love of learning, continue the development of this happy and ambitious church school, build on its existing good practice and provide an environment that enables every child to find a place in the world that is the right shape for them. Governors see this as an exciting challenge for an inspirational and skilful leader.
We are eager to appoint someone who has:
- A proven record of excellent classroom practice
- Outstanding leadership, finance and management skills
- Has resilience, energy, enthusiasm and humour
- A clear vision and high expectations for school improvement
- A strong Christian ethos for spiritual leadership in a church school
- Excellent personal and team building skills and shows kindness and empathy to all
- A very positive attitude to innovation and change
- An excellent track record of working closely with Governors, parents, carers and the wider community
We can offer:
- An inclusive culture
- The wellbeing of all those involved in the school being intrinsic to all we do
- An excellent team of teaching and support staff
- Well-behaved, motivated, friendly, happy children
- A strongly supportive governing body and strong links with parents and carers
- A high level of collaboration, CPD and support as part of the Bath and Wells Multi- Academy Trust
Candidates are invited to contact the Faye Bertham – Assistant Director of Education to gain more information about the role and St Stephen’s Primary Church School. There is also the opportunity to visit the school, this can be arranged by appointment only by emailing the school directly. Full contact details can be located within the 'Apply Now' section; please log in or register to view.
Additionally, to get an initial insight into our school, please view the following videos on our website:
- The 3 Little Birds - YouTube
- St Stephen's Primary Church School, Bath - Classroom Tour Videos
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and submitted online for the attention of Tyffanni Markall.
Closing date: 1st June 2021
Shortlisting date: 9th June 2021
Interview dates: Day 1 - 23rd June 2021 via teams, Day 2 - 28th June 2021 in school
Only successful candidates from Day 1 will attend Day 2
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
St Stephen's C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.