Location: Wimbledon, Merton
Start Date: September 2021 or January 2022
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Responsible to: The Governing Body
Salary Pay Range: Group 3; 420 pupils + nursery; L18 (£72,125) - L24 (£82,277) (Inner London) Governors will determine starting point based on prior experience
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a popular two form entry primary school in Wimbledon, South West London. We are seeking a Headteacher with a commitment to excellence, who is unafraid to innovate.
On behalf of our children, the Governing Body is looking to appoint a Headteacher who:
• Is a committed, practising Catholic with a distinctive vision of Catholic education in the 21st century, and who cherishes and supports the Catholic ethos of the school
• Is excited at the prospect of inspiring pupils, staff and the school community and able to motivate, innovate and support others
• Is committed to building on the strong relationships already established with our parish, parents and wider community
As a school community we can offer you:
• Children who are motivated, enthusiastic and exceptionally well behaved
• Hard working, supportive and dedicated staff team, Governing Body and parent community
• Ongoing commitment to staff wellbeing and continuing professional development for all members of the team
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Headteacher or experienced and aspirational Deputy or Assistant Head.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be booked through the school office. Please contact Marianne Macdona via the school office.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you.
Closing date for applications: 12:00 noon Monday 7th June 2021
Invitation for interviews will be sent on: Wednesday 17th June 2021
Interviews will be held: w/c 21st June 2021
St Mary's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Please note that under safer recruitment practices the school cannot accept CVs or letters in place of application forms.