The Grange Community Infant School
“I Play, I Learn, I Belong”
Headteacher required for September 2022
Group 2 School
Pay Range £56,505 to £63,310
3 Form Entry Infant
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher the Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher who will secure an outstanding education for the children living in our local community.
The Grange offers:
- A vibrant school with a strong caring ethos and high standards of attainment
- A dedicated staff team and supportive and effective governors
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning
- Supportive families engaged in their children’s learning
We are seeking an individual who has:
- Drive, vision and resilience to lead, inspire and motivate all school staff to successfully achieve the aims of the School Development Plan
- Commitment to achieve high standards and expectations to ensure that every child receives the best education possible
- Successful leadership and management experience in an Infant or Primary school setting
- Desire to embed values of teamwork, respect and kindness, within and beyond the school
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Prospective applicants are welcome and encouraged to visit the School. Please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs J Capindale on 01932-346113 to arrange your visit.
Closing date: 9.00am on 18th November 2021.
Interview dates: 25th/26th November 2021.
The Grange Community Infant School recruits according to Safer Recruitment guidelines and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
The Grange Community Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.