Are you the visionary, dynamic leader we are looking for to lead us into excellence?
We are seeking a leader with the ability to inspire pupils, staff, and the school community to fulfil our mission and vision.
Our Mission & Vision
Inspired by Jesus’ promise of “life in all its fullness”, we provide a caring learning community to enable everyone to live happy, fulfilling lives and make positive contributions to our world. Our vision for St Bart’s is to be an excellent school where outstanding practice, personalised learning, social development, and spiritual growth are nurtured through a rich and dynamic curriculum which inspires every child to achieve success.
St Bart’s is a very special place. Our values ensure that everyone, from children to teachers, governors to parents and visitors from the local and wider community, feel safe and happy in our school community, are able to take responsibility for their own lives, and achieve their very best in a positive and nurturing environment.
We are immensely proud of our rich and dynamic curriculum which we believe is engaging, challenging, motivating and always relevant to our children’s lives as they learn and grow in a rapidly changing world.
The governors at St Bartholomew’s are looking for someone who:
- has experience in either a Headteacher or Deputy/Assistant Head teacher role (or equivalent) in a Primary setting
- will uphold and develop the school’s Christian ethos and BARTS values
- will continue to raise aspirations, standards, achievements, and outcomes for all our children
- is a strategic thinker who can shape a vision and develop and implement a plan for the school to inspire our children and whole school community
- has proven leadership skills and can continue to advance our quality teaching and learning
- has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, inspire and motivate
- is committed to strong relationships with children, colleagues, parents, governors, and the local community.
We can offer:
- children who are eager to learn and display good behaviour and enthusiasm
- a committed, high quality and motivated staff and leadership team
- a dedicated and supportive governing body
- a challenge and opportunity to lead our school into its next phase of development
- engaged and supportive parents and parish community
- a strong commitment to your professional development and wellbeing
- a broad and exciting curriculum, that gives pupils the opportunity to take part in a variety of trips, visits and creative activities
- excellent sport and musical facilities
- support from a network of other local schools as part of the Haslemere Confederation
Please see our Recruitment pack for full information on our school, the role and the type of person we are looking for. You are also welcome to come and visit the school.
Applications must be made on the form attached. Your personal statement may be submitted as a separate document.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment to visit the school.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Monday 10th January 2022
Interview date: 20 and 21 January 2022
St Bartholomew’s CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is imperative that all applicants provide all the relevant information requested for the school to meet this commitment. The post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check, medical clearance, and satisfactory references
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification and will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.