Hourly Part Time Tutors – Various daytime, evening and weekend hours available £27.54 per hour required in the following area:
Health & Social Care Tutor and Assessor – to Start September
Required to deliver Level 1, 2 and 3 qualifications to adults in Central London.
Successful applicants will have:
• Experience of teaching adult learners in a college setting
• Up-to-date CPD showing relevant Health & Social Care knowledge and experience
• Qualification in Health & Social Care at Level 3 or above
• A1 Assessor qualification or equivalent
• Teaching qualification, minimum PTTLS or equivalent
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/865
The closing date for this post is 9am Monday 8 July. However applications will be considered as soon as possible and suitable candidates shortlisted as soon as they are submitted. Interviews for this post will take place2nd – 6th September (or earlier).
To apply for this post, please visit our website.
Westminster Adult Education Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.