Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Ratby Primary School
Contracted Hrs: 32.5
Working Weeks: Term Time only + 1 week (39 Weeks)
Grade: Grade 8, Pts 15 to 16
Salary: £16,991 to £18,648 per annum
Start Date: 23rd August 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join Ratby Primary School. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our support staff team. We are looking to appoint a well-motivated and enthusiastic person who is committed to delivering high quality provision to our pupils under the direction and supervision of the classroom teacher and to cover classes for PPA and support EYFS as required.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
• HLTA status (or QTS)
• Experience of supporting, planning, evaluation and delivery of learning activities in an educational setting
• The ability to take direction from the Class Teacher to ensure all tasks and learning is undertaken
• The ability to manage pupil behaviour within and outside of the classroom
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
Application Closing Date: 9am, 6th June 2022
Provisional Interview Date: 8th June 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Ratby Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.