HLTA–Part time 15 hours
(Thursday & Friday – 8:30am-4pm)
The Governing Body and Head Teacher wish to recruit an enthusiastic, highly skilled and well organised Higher teaching Assistant to join their friendly and dedicated team in September.
Can you -
• Deliver learning activities to pupils, adjusting activities according to pupil responses/needs.
• Select and prepare resources necessary to lead learning activities.
• Organise and manage appropriate learning environment and resources.
• Monitor and evaluate pupil responses to learning activities.
• Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement.
• Experience of working in EYFS classes
We can offer:
• A commitment to personal development
• An extremely positive and supportive working environment
• A friendly, hard-working and supportive team of staff, governors and parents
• Hardworking and well-behaved pupils
• An organised and attractive working environment
For further information and/or to arrange a visit, please contact the Headteacher by email (see attached advert for full details)
The post is required for: September 2022
Closing date: Monday 11th July
Interviews: Fri 15th July
St Francis Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, a satisfactory DBS check and two recent references are conditions of employment.
St Francis Catholic Primary School, Morley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.