Leatherhead Trinity School & Nursery is a warm, friendly and supportive school where we aim to inspire a thirst for learning in all children to take with them throughout their lives. We are a school committed to individual professional development and this same thirst for learning is embedded within our staff. We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual to be part of our friendly school team as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant delivering computing across the school.
- Fixed term contract for the 20-21 academic year
- 14 hours per week
- Salary in accordance with Surrey Pay Grade S6: £24,430 - £26,967 FTE (depending on experience) actual £7,964 - £8,701 per annum
- To start as soon as possible
- To teach computing across the school from Year R to Year 6, an hour per week per class
- To plan suitable and effective lessons for all classes and year groups under the leadership of the computing team
- To work collaboratively with the computing team
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Teaching Assistant experience desirable but not essential
- Passionate and committed to children's learning, safety and well-being
- Committed to professional development
This role may suit an individual who is looking for an internship or someone who is interested in teaching but does not yet have QTS.
Closing Date: Friday 13th November 2020
Interviews: w/c 16th November 2020
Leatherhead Trinity School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.