Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Fixed Term contract - Grade 8 (point 15-18*) – 30 hours a week
(* New pay scale April 2019 £15,037 to £16,601 depending upon experience)
Commencing Tuesday 27th August 2019.
This is fixed term contract for a qualified HLTA (with HLTA status) or teacher to support the teaching and learning across the school. It includes elements of whole class cover for teachers and small group and individual targeted intervention work.
We are looking for an HLTA who is:
- A highly motivated and talented individual who will help continue our drive for excellence in pupil outcomes;
- Experienced in covering whole class teaching across the primary age range;
- Able to bring evidence of successful experience of working with children in an educational setting; including whole class cover
- Experienced in the delivery of a range of interventions in both key stages
- Committed to supporting the aspirational vision shared by the whole school;
- A calm, reflective and caring individual who understands the needs of children in an educational setting
- Full of humour!
Please complete the Application form and write a supporting letter (indicating why you would be the best person for us to recruit to this position). This should be sent in to the Executive Head teacher, Mr Alex Smythe (via the 'Apply Now' section) or via post to Newcroft Primary Academy, Trueway Drive, Shepshed, Leicestershire LE12 9DU - to arrive no later than 3pm on Tuesday 7th May 2019. Interviews at the school will take place on the afternoon of Monday 13th May 2019
Please contact us at school if you wish to discuss the role in more detail or to arrange a visit to look around on O1509 503214
Newcroft Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and all applications made are subject to enhanced DBS clearance, Medical clearance and satisfactory references
Newcroft Primary School shares a commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. The postholder will be subject to a DBS check.