Hours – 20 per week, term time only
Salary – Hay 8 (£11,407 - £12,584 per annum)
The head teacher and governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated part-time Higher Level Teaching Assistant to provide support in KS2 and lunchtime social intervention groups.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a qualified HLTA
• Knowledge of KS2 National Curriculum
• Experience of working in a KS2 class
• Actively support the Christian ethos of the school
• Take an active part in the wider life of the school.
We can offer:
• A committed and enthusiastic staff who work well as a team
• Friendly and responsive children
• Appropriate professional development
• A pleasant and stimulating learning environment.
This is a fixed term post until 31 August 2020 pending a budget review.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing Date - Friday 7th June 2019
St Mary's Church of England Primary School, Thornbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.