We are looking for a HLTA to join our Reception team and support children with complex needs.
Start date: September 2019
Vision: Lime Tree Primary is a sustainable school at the centre of an inclusive community, where all members are reflective, life-long learners who have a healthy body, healthy brain and healthy heart. Our warm loving community celebrates diversity, tolerance and inclusivity. Within this loving, compassionate environment, we find that teaching and learning are all the more effective right across the curriculum. We have a great team of staff, new facilities and happy children.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Amazing facilities and resources in a new building
- Flexible, term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Clear experience with children with special educational needs, particularly ASD
- Proven ability to work on their own initiative
- High level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults including parents and specialist professionals (eg speech and language therapist, education psychologist)
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment
- A can-do attitude
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
Lime Tree Primary is a sustainable school with excellent transport links with both buses and trains direct to London Waterloo Station.
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The safeguarding of the children in the nursery is of the utmost importance and the offer of a post will be subject to the issuing of an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Appointments subject to: Disclosure Barring Service clearance, 2 Satisfactory References, Medical Clearance, Verification of qualifications, Satisfactory completion of 6 months’ probationary service.
Please note that unsuccessful candidates will not be notified.
Closing date & shortlisting: Thursday 4th July at 12noon.
Interviews: Tuesday 9th July at 9am.
Please complete the attached application form. CVs will not be considered.
Lime Tree Primary School School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment subject to: Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure clearance, Satisfactory, References, Medical Clearance, Verification of qualifications, satisfactory completion of 6 months’ probationary service.