Permanent HLTA required to start in January 2020
Level 4 Teaching Assistant (HLTA), Permanent 32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks of the year to support the teaching and learning. Initially based in KS2.
Salary £27,905 - £30,507 FTE - pro rata £21,053 - £23,016 (Paid at Grade 7 spinal point 19-22).
St Mary’s Fields Primary School is located within a vibrant and diverse part of the City of Leicester. We have a strong commitment to developing an ethos that permeates the work of the school and staff group, ensuring that each individual child progresses towards their highest potential in a unique and inspirational environment. St Mary’s Fields Primary has an enviable reputation of working collaboratively with the community in which the school is situated.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to deliver a lesson to a whole class, contribute to the planning and evaluation of whole-class learning.
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and able to be proactive.
- Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges of working with vulnerable children.
- Be able to work independently and use their initiative
- Be confident and professional, keen to share knowledge and understanding with others, and commit to training and professional development.
- Be able to contribute towards the tracking of children’s progress
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- A bright and cheerful working environment
- A well-resourced school
- A commitment to training and professional development
- Happy and polite children
Please apply via Eteach. Visits to the school are most welcomed, please contact Jemma Linnell, School Business Manager to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 6th December at 12 midday
Interviews: w/c 16th December 2019
St Mary’s Fields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
St Mary’s Fields governing body is an equal opportunities employer