Higher Level Teaching Assistant (DBS) (Fixed term until 31st August 2020)
Grade 8 (5 days a week, 8.30am-15.30pm) – 32 hours 30 minutes per week
Clifton Primary School requires a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Our school is an exciting inner-city school that provides a first class educational experience to all children. We are a diverse, inclusive school and value and celebrate individuality and differences.
We require someone who:
• can provide effective support to the children;
• support the academic, social, emotional and development of individuals and groups of pupils understanding clearly how pupils’ learn;
• provide effective support to maximise the attainment and accelerate the progress of individuals and groups of pupils;
• preferably has NVQ L2 Teaching Assistant Qualification but must have GCSE Maths & English (Grade C or above – or equivalent qualification);
• is flexible, dedicated and prepared ‘go above and beyond’ to ensure our children make outstanding progress;
• has high expectations, is motivated and enjoys working as part of a team.
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work with delightful children;
• the opportunity to work within a highly committed team;
• an excellent working environment and high quality resources;
• opportunities to take part in quality CPD;
• the support of a committed and experienced governing body.
Clifton Primary joined Humber Education Trust on the 1st January 2018. Our exciting new Trust will comprise of nine primary and two special schools, all based in Hull. For more information, please visit the Trust website
If you believe you are the right person for the job then we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date is 15th December 2019
Interviews will take place 18th December 2019
Any questions about the application process please contact:
Steve Kernan (Executive Head) or Sarah Thurston (Head of School)
Clifton Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.