We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our wonderful school. You will be required to plan for and cover PPA, Leadership and Management time, deliver interventions and lead a foundation subject. There will also be an element of sickess/absence cover as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have either HLTA status, QTS or a relevant professional qualification
- Have the confidence and ability to teach whole classes across KS2
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work as part of a team.
- Be adaptable, well organised, enthusiastic and positive
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Fantastic children with a desire to learn
- A welcoming and friendly team
- A caring and supportive environment, committed to professional development
We very much welcome interested candidates to visit the school prior to submitting an application.
This post is subject to a six month probationary period.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Rothwell Victoria Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.