Hours: 33.5 hours per week (8:30am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday, which includes 30 minutes during the lunch period, plus one additional hour each week to be agreed with the Head of School)
Contract: Maternity cover for seven months (or whenever the postholder returns, whichever is earliest)
Salary: BG9 scale points 17-21: £24,799 - £26,999 pro rata (actual salary £19,550 - £21,284) dependent on experience.
Woodlands Academy is looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant experienced in working in key stage two.
We are looking for somebody to join our enthusiastic, committed and professional team of staff.
You will need:
• To be flexible and willing to work anywhere across the school (although, you will initially be based in KS2)
• To cover whole classes to release class teachers to complete their PPA
• To support groups of a range of abilities under the direction of the class teachers
• To be able to work as part of a team, with excellent communication skills, a sense of humour and the ability to share ideas and learn from each other
• To be able to build relationships with the children and colleagues within the school and community
• To have high expectations for children’s learning, behaviour and personal development
• To carry out some administrative tasks such as photocopying and laminating.
In return, we can offer you:
• An innovative, well-structured curriculum
• Friendly and supportive staff
• Well behaved children with a thirst to learn
• A well-organised programme of CPD
• Support from staff across the Multi Academy Trust
Closing date: Wednesday 12th August 2020 (midnight)
Shortlisting: Thursday 13th August 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 26th August 2020
Start date: As soon as possible