Higher Level Teaching Assistant
27.5 hours Temporary - Initially for one year
Grade _8_, point _15_ x39 weeks of the year (£21,591.00 Pro Rata)
In joining our team, you will need to:
- Have the confidence and ability to teach whole classes across the primary phase.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work as part of a team.
- Be adaptable, well organised, enthusiastic and positive
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children
We can offer you:
- A diverse school community
- Friendly and welcoming staff, pupils and governors
- A forward-thinking leadership team
- A spacious green site hosting a well-maintained building and resources
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
- A school that is committed to the safety and well-being of all
- Strong networking links with other local schools, Affinity Teaching Alliance and the Local Authority
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on O116 2897808 or via email (email can be found in the 'Apply Now' section).
All applications should be submitted to the above email address, including a letter of application and completed application form.
Closing date for applications: 27th August 2020
Interviews to be held on: 3rd September 2020
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.