Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Hours: 8.5 hours/per week
Contract: Fixed term until 31 August 2021
Salary: JG5 SCP 12 - 19 (£21,589 – £24,799 per annum pro rata)
Wraxall Primary School is a delightful, small village primary school with fewer than 100 pupils. We have a fantastic, hard-working staff team, happy and enthusiastic children and supportive governors and parents.
We currently have a vacancy for a HLTA to support class teachers in their PPA. The role will involve collaboration with class teachers and other support staff. The post holder supports, plans, prepares and delivers elements of learning to students on a one to one, small group or class basis.
We can offer you:
- A committed, supportive and friendly staff team
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A school ethos based on high expectations and the development of the ‘whole child’
- A caring ethos
- Good professional development opportunities in the LSP Trust
- A commitment to a creative curriculum and making learning fun
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced as a TA with HLTA status
- Experienced in level 3 in a school including large groups and on occasion whole classes.
- Confident in the use of ICT particularly iPads
- Ability to support the development of a rich and engaging learning environment
- Enthusiastic, creative and caring
- Committed to enabling all children to achieve their potential across the curriculum
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to show initiative and reflect on their own practice
If you would like to apply, please follow the link to fill in an application form online. You are also very welcome to come and visit the school, please contact us on 01275-854216.
Closing date: 11 December 2020
Interview date: 17 December 2020
Wraxall Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references and a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Lighthouse Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Wraxall Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.