Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated HLTA with a proven track record, looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, inspiring and dedicated Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our supportive school. In addition to working within the classroom supporting groups of learners you would also be responsible for providing cover for teachers across the school and running intervention groups.
Hours - 25 hours a week term time
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding communicator
- Be able to work with others and with a degree of autonomy
- Be adaptable and flexible in their approach to tasks and duties
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to help and liaise with a variety of children, parents, colleagues and external agencies
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have experience of working in Early Years and Key Stage 1
- Have experience in teaching phonics through the Letters and Sounds programme
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work within a supportive team and school community
- A warm, caring and positive working environment
- Friendly and well-motivated children.
- Relevant training
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school for further information or to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit.
Interview date to be confirmed
Beechcroft Infants School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS and appointment will be subject to receipt of suitable references, qualifications and identity checks.
Beechcroft Infants School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.