Experienced HLTA required from September 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter
Colebrook Infant Academy is part of the Blue Kite Academy Trust. Everything we do has the wellbeing of our children at its core. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HLTA to join our small and nurturing team, providing cover for a Key Stage One class. We are looking for a HLTA who makes learning fun and who knows how to get the best out of their class. The post will be fixed term, 8:15am to 12:15pm, every Friday, term time only.
The successful candidate will be appointed on the M Scale (FTE £23,647-£27,457) pay award pending, depending on prior experience.
You will have:
- A proven track record of excellence providing HLTA support
- Ability to deliver planned lessons to KS1 children
- A caring and friendly personality
We can offer:
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn
- Fully planned lessons and time to liaise with the teacher on lesson objectives
- Supportive parents and governors
- A friendly and experienced team of teachers and teaching assistants
- A commitment to excellent CPD
- Support to achieve a good work/life balance
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please phone the office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date: Sunday 29th August 9am, shortlisting will take place as applications are received so the post may close prior to this date.
Interviews: Week commencing 6th September 2021
Colebrook Infant Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This school welcomes applications from members of minority ethnic communities and those with disabilities.