Higher Level Teaching Assistant (English) required as soon as possible
£21,589 – £23,836 per annum pro rata
35 hours per week, 8.30am to 4.00pm, term time, plus 5 days for training / staff meetings (81.24%FTE)
Oak Multi-Academy Trust has an outstanding opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and passionate individual (ideally with an English degree) to join Manor High School as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
The Trust, formed in April 2018, currently comprises of Manor High School, Brookside Primary School, Overdale Infants School, Overdale Junior School, and Woodland Grange Primary School, and came about through the coming together of a group of like-minded schools, committed to providing an excellent education for its students. As a trust, we are committed to valuing all individuals from all walks of life. Staff are role models for our students in creating a truly inclusive environment.
The main responsibilities of the job include supporting, planning, evaluation, and delivery of learning activities for young people, and this would be an ideal ‘stepping stone’ for an English graduate who is interested in pursuing a career in teaching in the future.
• A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions
• A commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion at all levels
• Well-motivated students, and interested and supportive parents
• Enhanced CPD opportunities and a strong commitment to professional development.
• Opportunities to develop your career and progress
For more information, please contact our HR Manager, Nicola Wall on 0116-2729720.