Higher Level Teaching Assistant (English)
Temporary Post from 4th January to 24th August 2021
£18,024 - £19,899 per annum
35 hours per week, 8.30am to 4.00pm, term time, plus 5 days for training / staff meetings (81.25%FTE)
Manor High School is an exceptional 11-16 school based in Oadby, Leicestershire, with around 900 students, and is part of the OAK Multi-Academy Trust. We benefit from a culturally diverse population and a body of students who are well-motivated, with very high aspirations. Our school revolves around our four core values: Excellence, Inspiration, Resilience and Respect. These are reflected in all that we do and all that we are.
Manor High school is proud to be in the top 1% of schools nationally for progress, and in Leicestershire. This exceptional achievement has been achieved through the hard-work and dedication of our staff, and the continuous challenge of our students, whatever their individual starting point.
The main responsibilities of the job include supporting, planning, evaluation, and delivery of learning activities for young people, and this would be an ideal ‘stepping stone’ for an English graduate who is interested in pursuing a career in teaching in the future.
- A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions
- A commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion at all levels
- Well-motivated students, and interested and supportive parents
- Enhanced CPD opportunities and a strong commitment to professional development
- Opportunities to develop your career and progress
For more information, please contact our Office Manager, Lynn White on 0116-2729720.