The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant who has achieved Higher Level Teaching Assistant status to our team at Ysgol Penmaes whilst the current post holder is on maternity leave.
We are looking for somebody with commitment, energy, enthusiasm and drive to join our team to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils.
This post is suitable for experienced candidates who have gained HLTA status.
We expect the successful candidate to:
● Be able to support the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils and seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
● Inspire and motivate our pupils and demonstrate a commitment to raising pupil attainment with high expectations of learning.
● Have experience of implementing Individual Education Plans;
● Have experience of planning and delivering lessons;
● Be innovative, creative and ambitious as a good role model to pupils and other staff;
● Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations of positive behaviour.
● Communicate well with parents, carers and colleagues as well as pupils.
● Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written.
● Work well as part of a team;
● Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
● Have the desire to make a substantial and sustained contribution towards the ethos and vision of our school;
In return you will receive:
● The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues
● A supportive and professional working environment
● Support for your ongoing professional development
Ysgol Penmaes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.