Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Work Pattern: term time + INSET days – 39 weeks per annum
Contract: Fixed Term
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional, who has high expectations of themselves and of the pupils, and is committed to improving the lives of our children.
We believe that every child has the right to experience success and that as a school we must do everything we possibly can to ensure that our pupils achieve to the highest standards.
We are looking for an individual who:
- has experience of supporting young people;
- is proactive, positive, calm and flexible;
- has high expectations of yourself and the children you work with;
- has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- is committed to working as part of a team;
- is resilient;
- shares our vision and aims for all of our pupils;
- is dedicated and committed to the success of the school.
Closing date: Midday, Wednesday 8th December 2021
Interviews: 13th December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. Appointment to the post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Broomhill Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.