Higher Level Teaching Assistant Level 4
Full time - 35 hours per week term time only
Grade 5 Point 12 - 14
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office on 0161- 2247752
Closing date & time: Monday 5th July 2021 at 9am
Shortlisting: Tuesday 6th July 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
Start date: September 2021
St. John's Primary School and St Chrysostom’s Primary School are part of a Federation under the direction of an Executive Headteacher, two Heads of Schools and a Strategic Governing Body.
“Putting Children First.”
The Governors and pupils are looking to appoint two Higher Level Teaching Assistants, Level 4. The successful candidates will promote and support the vision of the Federation and will provide cover for class teachers when needed.
This role could be suitable for an experienced TA looking for their next step or a newly qualified teacher seeking further experience.
We welcome applications from candidates who have:
* A strong commitment to raising achievement for all pupils;
* High expectations and a strong commitment to enabling children to make progress;
* Drive, energy and passion to promote SEN provision in a warm and caring manner;
* The faith and dedication to sustain and develop the Christian ethos of the school.
In return we offer you:
* Friendly and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
* A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts;
* A skilled and dedicated team of hard-working staff committed to excellence;
* A well-resourced outdoor learning environment;
* Strong, supportive links with the church;
* Support and professional development to be successful.
St. John Chrysostom Federation is committed to safeguarding our pupils, staff and families. All offers of employment are subject to stringent DBS checks and upon the school receiving supportive references.
Any offer of employment will be followed by written details and contract of employment. Federation contracts contain details of mobility clauses which means that training, meetings and deployment can be across the Federation. However, you will be allocated a main base of employment on appointment.
SJC Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.