We are looking for an HLTA to join our friendly hardworking team. This role will be to cover staff who are absent and so flexibility and enthusiasm for each day to be different are essential.
The successful candidate will:
* Be a qualified and experienced HLTA, able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges of working with vulnerable children.
* Have knowledge of the Social and Emotional needs of children
* Be able to work independently and use their own initiative
* Be confident and professional, keen to share knowledge and understanding with others
* Be confident in teaching classes of children throughout the primary phase.
* Help plan and resource learning activities.
We are looking for the right candidate to support our team. We are willing to consider job shares, or part time applications.
We know how demanding and challenging our work can be. We value our staff and want to recognise and reward you for the work you do. Some of the rewards and benefits include:
• excellent work life balance with term time working arrangements
• excellent defined benefit pension schemes (Local government or teacher’s pension scheme)
• access to employee assistance programme and counselling sessions
• ongoing learning and development opportunities and access to the school CPD library
• comprehensive induction process
• competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
Our school is a special place and we invest in the members of our community.
We have high aspirations for all children and encourage our children to have high aspirations for themselves.
We respect the right of all children to learn and consider ourselves privileged to be responsible for enabling this.
We respect each other and the environment in which we work.
We forge strong and supportive partnerships with parents and carers and each other.
We celebrate the beliefs of others and the cultural diversity of our school community.
We are resilient and willing and able to learn from our mistakes.
Kindness is very important to us and underpins all that we do.
We are energetic and enthusiastic in our participation and work together to uphold and protect our vision and values.
We look forward to receiving your application.
St Werburgh’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our Safer Recruitment procedures include the checking of all new staff to ensure they are safe to work with all young people and children. We welcome applications from candidates who reflect the diverse community that we serve. We are a life-friendly school and support our employees in achieving a balance in life and meeting their commitments beyond school.
Visits to the school are encouraged; please contact Karen Haines to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Mid-day on Wednesday 8th December 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 14th December 2021
St Werburgh’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our Safer Recruitment procedures include checking all new staff to ensure they are safe to work with all young people and children. We welcome applications from candidates who reflect the diverse community that we serve.