BG 9 SCP 19-23 ( Salary £25,927-£28,226)
Actual Salary £22,572-£25,576
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Knowle DGE is part of the Learn@ Multi Academy Trust. We are a modern specialist Academy for Key Stage 1 - 5 students who have SEND including SEMH, SLCN and/or ASD. At Knowle DGE we recognise the importance of an inclusive approach to meeting young people’s needs and promoting their learning. We are seeking a HLTA to join our team and welcome candidates with a range of skill sets.
The main personal attribute we are looking for is the capacity to enthuse, engage and inspire our young people.
We are looking for Higher Level Learning Facilitators whose role will be flexible including and not limited to
- providing cover to areas of the academy
- delivering interventions to pupils within an area of the academy
- supporting pupils attendance and engagement
For this post you will need:
- experience of working as an LSA/TA with disaffected young people
- to be able to motivate and engage young people with social, emotional and mental health needs
- proven experience in supporting pupils with challenging behaviour
- to promote positive behaviour or Speech, Language and Communication needs.
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- to be able to rise to the challenge with a smile
We can offer:
- varied and rewarding work with young people, parents/carers and other professionals
- a chance to make a real contribution to the effective working of the team
- professional development opportunities
More information is available from Karen Baker.
Closing date: Monday 11th July
Interview Date: Monday 18th July
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Knowle DGE Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.