Manby Lodge Infant School is looking for a part time Higher Level Teaching
Assistant to join their School on a fixed term contract for the duration of Spring Term. Our HLTA's lead the class in the absence of a class teacher, so this role covers PPA and other class teacher release in all year groups across the week.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Contract Type: Term
Salary: Surrey 6
We are looking for a committed, caring and enthusiastic
individual who has a passion for working with young children to join our happy
committed school for 19.5 hours each week, working 3 days per week.
• Manby Lodge is a much loved school by its children, staff
and parents alike, a true community school.
• Our school provides a happy, welcoming and safe
environment in which all members of the Manby Lodge Family can learn more, do
more, be more and be the best they can.
• Rated "Good" in our latest Ofsted in November
2016, we are looking for someone to work as part of our dedicated team who is
committed to providing the best care and education for our children.
In return we can
• A friendly, motivated and supportive team.
• Happy, enthusiastic, well-behaved children who have a love
• Supportive Parents and Governors.
• A commitment to you continuous professional development
and excellent induction and support.
• A fantastic new building completed in October 2016.
Manby Lodge is
committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The
successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
We would like to offer an informal visit to the school, and are currently exploring options under current restrictions.
Closing Date: 12 Noon on 7th December 2020