Hours – 30 hours 49 mins per week, term time only (8.30am – 3.40pm)
Salary – Hay 8 (£18,028 - £19,888 per annum)
We are looking to appoint an excellent, highly motivated qualified HLTA. We are looking for an individual who has experience working in the Early Years setting.
If you are interested in the EYFS role we are looking for a passionate HLTA who has:
• Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and experience of engaging pupils to secure strong progress
• A desire to design a learning environment that motivates and engages all pupils
• Motivation to develop a love of learning, enabling all pupils to overcome barriers
• An understanding of the importance of strong partnership with families
• Experience of supporting pupils with oracy development
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• A commitment to engaging in all areas of school life
• Experience of delivering support work to pupils in relation to speech and language development, early mathematical concepts and social skills
As a school we can offer:
• Superb pupils, who are confident and enthusiastic learners
• Brilliant families, keen to work in partnership to ensure children achieve the best possible outcomes
• A skilled, committed and positive staff – a team that work exceptionally hard and exude positivity and humour
• A secure school-read our latest Ofsted report
• The necessary training and support in order that you achieve your best! You will join your team for PPA which will support your development.
• An opportunity to be embraced by strong senior team who work exceptionally closely together to secure school improvement
• Development through working in a network collaborative of five other primary schools called Connect for Learning.
This post is fixed term until 31 August 2020 subject to a budget review,
Visits are warmly welcomed, please email or ring the main office to book in on Tuesday 21st May at 4pm.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4th June, 12pm
Interviews: Monday 10th June 2019
Please note we would invite the successful candidate to join our induction evening on Tuesday 11th June at 5pm.
Bowsland Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.