Part time and permanent
Flexible working considered for the right candidate
Required January 2020
The Governing body of this successful and popular school are seeking to appoint an inspirational HLTA who has a passion for teaching and learning and has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
We are looking for an experienced HLTA or teacher who will:
• Provide and deliver learning activities for whole classes of pupils under the professional supervision of a qualified teacher.
• To prepare and deliver lessons and assess, record and report on development, progress and attainment.
• Contributes to pupils’ learning activities in accordance with professional judgements made by the Head Teacher and appropriate teaching staff.
We can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to work in a friendly and welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos, where every child is known and loved.
• A dedicated and hardworking staff team.
• A supportive Governing body.
• Extremely supportive and engaged parents.
• Strong partnership with parish community.
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. To arrange a visit, or for further information or an application pack, please contact the school office.
Closing date for applications: 9am 22 November 2019
Interview date week commencing 25 November 2019
We are committed to and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check is required for all successful applicants.