Chandlers Field is a 2 form entry Primary School, with a 78 place nursery, located in West Molesey Surrey. We currently have an exciting vacancy for an experienced HLTA practitioner to join our team, on a fixed term contract with possibility of extension.
At Chandlers Field Primary School we are proud of our school, our students, and their achievements. Everyone on the school staff is dedicated and works hard with the best interests of the students at all times.
Our school is a place where the children are at the heart of every decision we make, ensuring the children are confident, curious, happy individuals. We are a caring school where the children are warmly received by everyone and encouraged, throughout their time with us, to aim high and engage with all the opportunities the school offers.
The successful candidates will:
• Hold HLTA status
• Be actively supportive of the ethos, vision and values of the school
• Have high expectations and a commitment to securing good pupil outcomes.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents alike
• Make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school, including involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Bring qualities, skills and talents to the staff team
We can offer the successful candidate:
• Support in his/her role from the Headteacher, SLT, colleagues and the governing body.
• Opportunities, support and encouragement to undertake further professional development.
• Excellent transport links with free onsite parking.
• Access to occupational health, employee assistance and a weekend email curfew as part of our staff wellbeing practices.
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Membership of the Surrey My Benefits Scheme
If you would like to discuss the post in more detail or would like to come and have a look around our school, please contact the school office.
Chandlers Field is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is a requirement for the successful candidate to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and accept the responsibility for providing and safeguarding the welfare of all pupils and children.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th January 2020 at 12pm
Interviews will take place later that week
Chandlers Field Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.