BOND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Bond Road, Mitcham, Surrey CR4 3HG
Working together to create confident lifelong learners
HLTA across the school
Hours-32.50 per week–Term time only Temporary initially to July 2022.
Salary Scale ME6 £22995 -£24258 Pro Rota
We require a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant to:
- Work across the Key Stages
- Planning and preparing lessons with the support of the teacher
- Deliver lessons to whole classes or groups across a range of subjects
- Covering classes in the teachers’ absence.
- Covering PPA, leadership release
- Supporting the delivery of interventions for key children across all key stages
The successful candidates must be literate and numerate and hold a Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent, and have experience and understanding of working with young children including those with special educational needs.
Our children need someone who:
- is committed to high standards and expectations
- understands how children learn
- is flexible and adaptable
- appreciates that children learn best when they are happy and feel safe
This position is to start as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications 8th October 2021.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Our School is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.
The school is committed to safeguarding our children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.