Salary: G09, from £24,313 per annum pro rata
(Actual salary : 32.5 hours from £18,591 per annum or 19.5 hours from £11,154 per annum)
Hours: Term time only. Either 1 post of 32.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) or 2 posts of 19.5 hours (Monday to Wednesday and Wednesday to Friday). Please indicate which days you are able to work on your application form or letter.
Required from 1st September 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter. We are seeking to appoint a HLTA to develop and deliver resources, interventions and programmes to support students with Numeracy. The successful candidates will deliver high quality numeracy support and intervention to small groups and individual students across Key Stages 3 and 4, organising and managing an appropriate learning environment and resources.
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Closing date: Monday 9th September 2019 at 9.00 am
Interviews are likely to be held: w/c Friday 13th September 2019
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK