Salary: G09, from £24,313 per annum pro rata (actual salary £9,295 per annum)
Hours: 16.25 hours per week, term time only.
Required from 2nd November 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. We are seeking to appoint an HLTA to develop and deliver resources, interventions and programmes to support students with science and literacy. The successful candidate will deliver high quality science and literacy support and interventions to small groups and individual students across Key Stages 3 and 4, organising and managing an appropriate learning environment and resources.
• The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
• A committed and enthusiastic staff group
• Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability. We actively encourage applicants from under represented groups.
Closing date: Tuesday 13th October 2020 at 9.00 am
Interviews are likely to be held: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK