£20,950 - £32,241 (depending on qualifications and experience) pro rata
Joining us at an exciting time, the post holder will play a critical role in the successful delivery of the College’s new Microsoft Academy in Partnership with Risual Education. The post holder must be ambitious and committed to being an outstanding practitioner who achieves the best possible outcomes for their learners.
Working with our learners, the post holder will provide ILT teaching (to Level 4 IT Apprenticeships, Microsoft Short Certificates and other short IT business training courses) for the benefit of apprentices, full time learners and business customers. The post holder will need to possess:
• Qualification in ILT/ICT (to at least level 4)
• Level 5 Qualification in Teaching or willingness to attain
• Previous experience delivering to learners to at least Level 3 and preferably Level 4
The initial working pattern is for one day per week. Please specify your preferred working day on your application form.
This post will be based at both campuses subject to business needs.
Closing Date: 25 January 2021
College Benefits include:
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Andover College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.