HR & Recruitment Assistant Vacancy
Pickwick Academy Trust would like to recruit a permanent, part-time HR & Recruitment Assistant who will work at the Pickwick Academy Trust central office, based at Corsham Primary School.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
20 hours per week, 9.30am – 1.30pm, Monday to Friday, working 38 weeks per year (term time only, excluding TD days).
Salary: F9 – F11, £20903 - £22183 pro rata, per annum, dependent on experience (actual salary £9428 - £10005 per annum).
We would like to recruit a HR & Recruitment Assistant to provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HR Officer, and manage the recruitment cycle across all aspects of HR for Pickwick Academy Trust.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all administration linked to the HR department is up to date on a day-to-day basis
- To administer the day-to-day activities in the recruitment process, ensuring the Trust complies with Safer Recruitment practices
- Maintaining the Trust’s recruitment drive held on SharePoint
- The jobholder will be the point of contact for applicants and recruiting managers
- Compile advertisements, job descriptions and person specifications
- Provide advice and guidance on HR policy and process queries; attend and take accurate notes at employment meetings as required
- Provide administrative and HR advice and support for ad-hoc HR letters and projects
- Liaise with the HR Consultant on HR issues, where required, and support the HR Officer with the introduction of new legislation/change in HR practices
- Have an awareness and understanding of Trust policies and procedures relevant to the HR role
Please refer to the job description and person specification for further information.
Interested candidates are required to complete and return an application form by 9am on Monday 2nd November 2020.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 11th November 2020.
At Pickwick Academy Trust we are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we require anyone joining our school to actively contribute to this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
At Pickwick Academy Trust we are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we require anyone joining our school to actively contribute to this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks