Are you highly organised and efficient? Do you want to be part of a fantastic team, who make a difference to children’s lives? Have you got a passion for HR?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
The Flying High Trust are looking to appoint a HR Administrator to provide a high quality, efficient and responsive HR administration service across the Trust. You would be joining an exceptional and supportive team of HR professionals, who are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and our mission to make every day count for the children. Each of our individual roles has an impact on the future of our children and so, we put them at the heart of the decisions we make and the services we provide.
Flying High Partnership consists of two distinct parts: Flying High Trust and Flying High Futures. Flying High Trust is a Multi Academy Trust of 30 primary schools across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Nottingham City. Our Flying High family work hard to deliver the best possible opportunities to our children. Through this partnership we are proud of our achievements and are recognised as one of the highest performing Multi Academy Trusts (MAT) in the country. Flying High Futures provides professional learning internally for staff across the Trust, and externally through Department for Education national programmes. Forming part of Flying High Futures is the Flying High Teaching School Hub, Flying High English Hub, and the Flying High cohort of Inspiring Leaders teacher training.
We are looking for someone who is excited to be a part of this partnership, with the administrative skills, organisational skills, and people skills to be an asset to our team.
We can offer you:
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our schools
- Support to develop you within this role, to be the best you can be, and to help you develop for your next career step
- An opportunity to be part of a supportive, developmental partnership
- The opportunity for quality CPD
- A varied job where no day is the same!
- The opportunity for flexible working and a generous holiday entitlement.
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about HR.
- Is interested in education and impacting on the lives of children.
- Is organised and efficient.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Is process driven and strives to make improvements and efficiencies in processes.
- Can work effectively with and without direction.
- Enthusiasm, energy, integrity, and professionalism.
- Is a team player.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Is willing to roll up their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Your core aims will be to build good working relationships with our schools so that you can effectively:
- Deliver the HR administrative service
- Be a point of contact for HR queries, ensuring that queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaise with payroll and pensions on administrative matters
- Support the recruitment and induction process
- Produce letters in accordance with the relevant policy such as outcome, invites, maternity etc.
- Produce contracts of employment in line with employment law
- Provide administrative support at meetings
- Complete accurate and timely payroll and pensions administration
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 6th December 2021
Interview and Assessment: Friday 10th December 2021
Potential Start Date: January 2022
Application packs are available by visiting our website or contacting us.
If you want to know more or wish to discuss anything in more detail please contact Jack Wakeling, HR Assistant.
For further information about the Flying High Partnership or if you require any support in relation to the /applications form please visit our website.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.