RHACC is a Specialist Designated Institution for Adult Learning, providing a varied course offer to support the lifelong learning goals of adults. With daytime, evening, weekend and residential courses across two main campuses and in outreach venues, RHACC is able to meet a broad range of needs, and creates pathways to work and wellbeing.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Adviser to provide a full range of generalist support to the College.
PLEASE NOTE we do not accept CVs or applications via other job boards. TO APPLY you will need to submit an online application on our website;.
This post will close on Sunday 09 June 2019 at 11:59pm, interview date to be confirmed.
Your duties will include:
- Managing employee relations case work, HR reporting, coaching managers in the implementation of College Policies and Procedures, working closely with the Payroll Officer and overseeing Staff Development and training.
- You will also be responsible for overseeing the operational HR service through management of the Assistant, focusing on continual improvement as well as leading and supporting on ad-hoc project work.
- The successful candidate should have or be working towards a CIPD qualification.
- Have previous experience of working in an HR environment in a generalist capacity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to influence at a senior level.
- Advanced IT skills including database management and MS Office packages.
- Free/ discounted RHACC course
- Pension enrolment - contribution based with RHACC making contributions alongside the employee.
- Discounted gym membership
- On site parking (first come, first served.
Richmond and Hillcroft Adult Community College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,899.00 to £30,909.00 /year
RHACC Richmond and Hillcroft Adult Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.