This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, flexible and friendly individual to join our Central Team to provide varied Human Resource (HR) and Financial administrative support for North Star Academy Trust.
The Trust currently includes a Secondary and Primary Special School in the north of Bristol, which cater for pupils with Social Emotional and Mental Health needs. North Star Alternative Learning Provision, a new free school currently under construction, will be the next school to become part of the Trust.
We are looking for someone with:
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical skills and a focus on delivering good customer service
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good planning and organising skills, the ability to prioritise and deliver on time
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and find solutions to problems
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in an administrative role ideally in education or in an HR and / or finance department
- Qualified to at least NVQ 3
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per annum. Actual salary £20487 - £22175 per annum depending on experience. Applications will be welcomed from candidates seeking part-time hours.
We are a friendly team who are passionate about improving children’s lives. We are offering a competitive salary and the opportunity for career progression in a varied and interesting role.
Please contact the school and ask to speak to the Director of Finance and Operations if you wish to have an informal discussion about the role.
Interviews will be held week commencing 12th Sept 2022.
North Star Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.