£16,776 - £20,595 pro-rata
30-37 hours per week (over 5 days)
Working as part of a busy and focused team you will provide quality customer focused administrative support to the Human Resource Service with a specific focus on the day to day transactional processes related to staff recruitment.
You will be one of the main points of contact for general enquiries from external applicants.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following:
• Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
• Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work under your own initiative with a “can-do” attitude.
• Strong prioritisation and attention to detail skills
• An outstanding standard of written and spoken English with a pleasant telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
Please refer to the job description and person specification for a comprehensive list of the main duties and the requirements of the role.
Closing Date: 29 April 2019
College benefits include:
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 22 days pro rata plus Public and Bank Holidays
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.