Grade K, points 33-36 (£29,909-£32,233pa), pro rata starting salary £16,254.
22.5 hours per week, (flexible to suit candidate) term time only + 10 days in the holidays + all INSET days, factor 46.6.
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, highly-skilled, motivated and experienced HR professional to the new, exciting post of HR Lead for the Palladian Academy Trust. The role offers the chance to drive the business performance of central team services and our academies to secure the very best outcomes for children and staff within the Trust.
The post holder must be a confident HR Lead with the ability to manage Human Resources processes and procedures for a secondary and primary Academy Trust. The role will provide an excellent opportunity to help shape and drive the Trust’s approach to employee relations.
The key purpose of the HR Lead is to provide strategic and operational leadership for all HR aspects of the Trust, and to be responsible for the flow of information to the Trust Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, the Extended Leadership Team, and, where necessary, external parties.
The HR Lead will:
• be influential in the development of the Trust-wide HR strategy;
• deliver a comprehensive HR service including the provision of professional and confidential HR and employment law support, advice and guidance (in conjunction with the Trust’s retained HR providers and lawyers);
• provide support, coaching and training to Trust and academy leaders on people management and implications of policy and strategy;
• report on HR activities within the Trust;
• be a dynamic and highly motivated individual with the ability to develop and enhance the HR function across the Trust;
• work on their own initiative using their excellent ICT and communication skills will be able to work at a senior level within a busy environment. CIPD qualification is essential, and a background in school/educational Human Resources would be desirable.
Closing date for this role is 9am, Tuesday 15 January 2019.
The Palladian Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A satisfactory DBS check is required for this post prior to commencement. The postholder will be expected to contribute to the protection of children as appropriate, in accordance with any agreed policies and/or guidelines, reporting any issues or concerns to their immediate line manager.
Palladian Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.