Embrace Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic, positive and forward-thinking HR manager, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
Using your HR knowledge, experience and skills, you will be dedicated to providing high-quality HR support that makes a clear difference to all employees of the trust, whilst ensuring compliance with employment law and relevant legislation.
- The opportunity to be part of a cohesive leadership team
- A supportive working environment based on mutual respect, alongside professional and positive staff relationships
- The challenge to organise, develop and manage all aspects of the trust’s HR function
- A varied role, working with colleagues across different phases in our primary and secondary academies
In return we expect:
- An experienced, knowledgeable and highly-skilled HR professional with excellent communication skills
- The drive to deliver effective HR systems and support that will ensure high standards in our schools by enabling senior leaders to focus on teaching and learning.
- A commitment to service provision that will enable trust growth in the future.
Embrace Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2018 and is a Church of England majority trust, built upon the importance of positive relationships amongst all involved. We want our schools to retain their own autonomy, but the trust is always there to provide advice, guidance and support for each school, hence our name. Our schools work well together and support one another to raise standards.
Closing date for applications: Monday 7 December 2020 at midday
Interviews to be held: prior to 18 December 2020
Applications will only be accepted on the form provided and CVs or other forms of application will not be considered.
Embrace Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check