This is your chance to call Cambridge International School Russia home and work alongside our values-orientated, dynamic, and enthusiastic teachers from 20 countries around the world. Our young school has a growing family of 200 educators who have come for an enriching and rewarding experience, as well as a little bit of adventure.
We offer a full private education for 600 children between the ages of 3 and 18 years old. From age 5, all our students follow the Cambridge Pathway, a British curriculum developed by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE, part of the University of Cambridge). The curriculum starts with the Early Years Foundation Stage goes through all the way to Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A Level in the senior years.
Beyond an excellent package, we offer a supportive atmosphere for our staff, opportunities for professional development through Cambridge International's workshops and training, and a community atmosphere, where children are eager to learn and achieve goals and parents are offered plentiful opportunities to communicate with teachers.
Find out more from our social media accounts:
What we offer:
- Annual salary gross starting from € 32 000 to € 37000 (subject to 13% income taxation), salary level depends on qualification & professional experience;
- Contract Renewal Bonus;
- “Welcome to Russia!” bonus of € 1000 gross paid within first week of your arrival to Russia;
- Travel allowance of €600 gross annually ;
- Visa costs reimbursed;
- Accommodation gross allowance – €7,500 per year for teacher ;
- Private medical insurance with full coverage, including dental services in top private clinics ;
- Free school shuttle bus service;
- Airport-hotel transfer and up to 6 nights free hotel stay provided on your first arrival;
- Lunches and cafeteria meals provided Job requirements.
As an international school we will consider applications from candidates who:
- have a teaching degree , QTS, PGCE/PGDE or equivalent recognized for the purposes of teaching in the UK or overseas combined with a minimum of three(3) years’ experience of teaching ;
- have proven experience in teaching the relevant age group;
- have outstanding commitment and ability to engage students and assist in developing their social, creative and academic skills;
- are in possession of an up-to-date Police Clearance / DBS certificate from the country of their most recent teaching post (this will be required to present at any future interview).
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practice and appointments are subject to an interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and we reserve the right to make an early appointment.
Your application should include a brief cover letter addressing your experience and skills and why you wish to join CIS, a CV of no more than three pages, a one page statement of your educational philosophy and a recent photograph.
Interviews will take place online held by Skype initially and at recruitment fairs to follow.
We actively consider applications from teaching couples.
To apply for this position please send a CV and letter addressing the above selection criteria explaining your educational philosophy to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.cisrussia.com