Forward Futures is an established Recruitment Specialist providing a high-quality service to Education professionals seeking temporary & contract positions with a leading FE College within North Somerset.
We are currently seeking an Information Advice and Guidance Advisor to work at HMP Eastwood Park. You will focus on employment opportunities and tackle sensitive issues that can form barriers such as housing, debt, benefits and education.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Knowledge of complex systems such as the benefits system
• A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Aa high level of communication skills and the ability to network effectively
• An alignment to a can-do culture and resilience.
• A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of clients.
• Knowledge and understanding of delivering information Advice and Guidance with Adults
• IAG qualification Level 3 or above
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected establishment
• Good opportunities for personal and career development.
• Pension Scheme.
Forward Futures is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Forward Futures is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.