Scholars Academy Trust wish to appoint an ICT Lead based at Launde Primary School in Oadby. The post will involve supporting the development and maintenance of ICT within the schools in the Trust in line with the school improvement plans. The post is full time.
Job Title: ICT Leader
Salary: Grade 9 (Annual salary - £24,801 p.a.)
Responsible to: Executive Headteacher / Deputy Headteacher
Responsible for: ICT across the MAT.
Liaise with: ICT subject lead in schools.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- To support the Multi Academy Trust aims and ethos
- To adhere to MAT policies including GDPR
- To keep MAT and other schools up to date in ICT requirements
- Be responsible for the training, welfare and support of staff
- Liaise with other schools as necessary to ensure workload is completed.
- Ensure as the ICT lead, you are kept informed, motivated and trained to achieve the goals expected by the MAT
- To provide an efficient, reliable and usable ICT service to support curriculum and administrative provision in the school
- Evaluate, budget and prioritise requests for jobs and resources from school staff to fit within the constraints present
- Ensure that the relevant Health and Safety procedures are carried out in relation to ICT
- Maintain and develop security in relation to ICT e.g. back up and virus protection and have strategy in place to avoid problems
- To support children in developing their skills in ICT
- To promote the use and understanding of ICT within the school with staff, children and parents
- To lead training for school staff
Please see Letter, Job Description and Personnel Specification attached for further information, including full list of duties and responsibilities.
Please email application forms to the school via the 'Apply Now' button.
Scholars Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed in the Policies section of our website.