Repton School Dubai is seeking an outstanding Head of Computing for an August 2020 start.
About Repton School Dubai
Repton Dubai is a prominent international school in the heart of Dubai and one of only a handful of schools in Dubai to boast an Outstanding rating from the Dubai Schools Inspection Board since 2014. One of the few genuinely international schools in the Gulf Region, Repton Dubai combines the reputation and academic rigour of the UK curriculum, from infants and junior school through to IGCSE level in Year 11, and then embraces the challenges and opportunities of the International Diploma or IB in the Sixth Form.
Set in the largest, most spectacular school campus in the Middle-East, and almost uniquely in Dubai offering a dynamic boarding experience in addition to day school, Repton pupils from ages 3-18 benefit from facilities, resources and a classroom and sporting experience that is the envy of their peers.
Our mission is to promote excellence in every area of a child's and student's life at school, within and outside the classroom.
Please click here to view the candidate pack for Repton School Dubai
About the Department
The Design and Computing department at Repton consistently achieves outstanding results at both IGCSE and IB. The department has four dedicated computer suits with a mixture of both subject based hardware, software and a full time technician. We particularly seek those with experience with experience of both Apple and Google solutions in education technology.
Successful candidates will:
- Hold a bachelors degree in a directly related field to your specialism, plus PGCE
- Have minimum 2 years post qualification IB experience
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / IB international school
- Be at least 25 years old
In return we offer:
- Competetive basic pay based on completed years of experience
- Generous leave entitlements
- Annual flight ticket, accommodation provided, and world class medical and healthcare benefits (subject to status)
- School tuition fees remission in Repton School Dubai for up to two dependent children
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years