Evington Valley Primary School is looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Level 3 ICT Technician to join their staff.
The post is to work for 4 days per week
Ideally you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent ICT acumen, knowledge and skills
- Experience of effectively managing and maintaining the security of a school’s network systems, infrastructure, equipment & software
- Experience of using & supporting PC-based software e.g. MS Office
- Experience of troubleshooting & resolving ICT problems
- Ability to train & support staff & pupils with the use of ICT
- Have high aspirations for all pupils
- Be willing to undertake appropriate CPD to keep abreast of new developments in ICT
- Numeracy skills to be able to set and monitor a budget
- The ability to write and implement policies & procedures
- Be able to effectively manage a busy workload
- Have energy, motivation and a good sense of humour
33 hours per week / 42 week contract
- Monday – 7.45am – 4.30pm
- Tuesday - OFF
- Wednesday – 7.45am – 4.30pm
- Thursday – 7.45am – 4.30pm
- Friday – 7.45am – 4.30pm
You will also be required to work for 3 teacher days plus 13 days during school holiday periods
Please note that all annual leave is to be taken during the school holidays
The successful candidate would be free to seek additional employment on Tuesdays. Alternatively, we would be happy to contact other Leicester City schools to see if any other school requires additional ICT support on Tuesdays.
Local Government Band 6 (Points 15 - 18)
Salary Range £21,022 - £23,402
DBS and health checks will be required for this post
The Governing Body is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all those who believe they have suitable experience and qualifications. Evington Valley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
Please see the job description and person specification below. This is a Level 3 ICT Technician post so please refer to the Level Criteria Matrix on the job description.
PLEASE NOTE, CVs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Closing date – Monday 15th March 2021 at 9am
Shortlisting - Monday 15th March 2021
Assessments & Interviews – Monday 22nd March 2021
PLEASE NOTE, THE DETAILS OF THIS POST WERE UPDATED ON 10/03/21
Evington Valley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, are a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations (2009) and other necessary checks.