Inclusion Support Assistant
Salary: £15,841 - £17,361 p.a.
Hours of work: 38.5 hours per week.
Do you enjoy working within a motivated team and supporting children and their families to reach their full potentials?
Here are BHCC we are currently looking to recruit an Inclusion Assistant.
To assist in the planning, provision and maintenance of an emotionally secure, safe, consistent, supportive and caring environment appropriate to the individual needs of
young children with identified Special Educational Needs and their families.
Working as a part of the Inclusion team across the centre to provide additional and/or differentiated support for children with identified Special Educational Needs.
To provide interventions to support the individual needs of children with identified needs.
BHCC is recognised by OFSTED as being consistently good in all areas. As a centre we are passionate about staff well-being and can offer a variety of benefits including long service awards and excellent training opportunities.
Some of the other benefits of working with us:
- Highly skilled, inspirational and motivated team
- External and internal staff development
- Christmas closure
- Regular supervision, coaching and support given
- Annual leave which increases with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Sociable working hours
- uniform provided
- Option of staff lunch menu which is affordable and homemade
- Gain close working relationships multi-professionals including health, Social Care and our Family Support team
- Flu vaccination offered
- Free onsite carpark.
- Option to use Daycare and Holiday club as your childcare
Closing Date: 9.00am, Monday 30th November 2020
Interview Date: Thursday, 3rd December 2020
Brentry and Henbury Childrens Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.